What is a cookie?
When you visit lesud-antwerpen.be, cookies are stored on your computer, mobile or tablet.
Cookies are sent back and forth between your browser and a web server and include information about user settings, login, and how the service is used.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can block all cookies and delete existing cookies from your computer, mobile or tablet. However, please be aware that if you decline cookies, there may be functionalities on lesud-antwerpen.be that do not work.
How do I avoid cookies?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can block all cookies, delete existing cookies from your computer, mobile or tablet, or receive a warning before saving cookies. Click here for instructions on how this is set in your browser.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
What are cookies used for on lesud-antwerpen.be?
3rd Party Cookies
Le Sud Antwerpen uses technically necessary cookies, preference cookies, and statistics cookies as well as cookies that enhance the user experience on lesud-antwerpen.be. These types of cookies may be set by 3rd party.
Some of lesud-antwerpen.be’s pages include embedded social media components. To view the embedded components, technically necessary cookies are inserted. Clicking on the component allows you to exchange data between you and the social media, including about your browser, IP address etc., and the social media will be able to assign this data to your profile. The treatment that the social media is doing is beyond Le Sud Antwerpen’s control and is purely a relationship between you and the social media.